When it comes to searching for a new pair of sunglasses, one of the most important factors to consider is the material used for making it. If you’re searching for fashionable sunglasses for women and a thousand different frames appear in front of you. Among those women's fashion sunglasses, a material called Acetate keeps popping up. And now you are confused about choosing the right pair of shades that are made with the best kind of material.
Now that you are wondering what acetate is, why there is so much talk about fashion acetate sunglasses and are they really good, let’s find the answers to all your questions.
What is Acetate?
It is one of the earliest synthetic fibers ever made. Acetate is made from a biopolymer that is derived out of natural cotton fibers and wood pulp. Given that the spectacles made of plastic in the 1900s were creating problems for the wearers, acetate was first used in late 1940s for framing eyeglasses.
Majority of frames are made of acetate but the quality is not the same in all frames. The best way to determine whether the glasses are made of high-quality acetate is to check the gloss and transparency. If the frame is more transparent and has a better glow, this means that it is made of good quality acetate.
Reasons Why Fashion Acetate Sunglasses are good
Here are a few reasons that’ll help in clearing up why these sunglasses are preferred over plastic-made shades.
- Lightweight: One of the main problems faced by people who wear shades is that they find them a bit heavy. With these sunglasses, a wearer experiences no issues related to weight because they are super light and extra comfortable to wear.
- Environment-Friendly Materials: This is one of the main reasons these sunglasses are becoming really popular. The materials used for producing these fashionable glasses are renewable and environment-friendly – making acetate a far better alternative to plastic.
- Non-allergic: Acetate is hypoallergenic because it is a non-petroleum based plastic that is derived out of natural cotton and wood pulp; it doesn’t give the wearer any allergies. It is highly recommended to people who have sensitive skin.
- Comes in all Variety: Who doesn’t like options, right? Acetate sunglasses come in a variety of colors, patterns, and textures to choose from. You can simply select one that suits your personality and style.
- Sturdy Frames: With acetate sunglasses, there is an assurance the frame is going to be durable and serve you for a long time.
- A Natural Feeling: Given that these glasses are made from natural cotton and wood pulp, they give the wearer a more natural and comfortable feeling as compared to plastic-made sunglasses.
- Fit Adjustable: The best thing about these sunglasses is that they are made fit adjustable. So, this means that you won’t have to worry about adjusting acetate shades according to your face.
All in all, it is safe to say that fashion acetate sunglasses are not just good, they are perfect!
If you’re looking for sunglasses that can give you a comfortable yet luxurious feel while also being super fashionable, acetate sunglasses are definitely among the best options for you. You can find the right pair of high quality discounted acetate sunglasses that can match your fashion needs with ElegantBags.com.